Sunday, October 30, 2011

For Sale or Rent!!

(more pictures available upon request)




I am reposting the square footage broken down by level:



Upstairs -900sq ft.



Main Level-480sq ft.



Basement-480sq ft.



Total: 1,860 sq. ft.



We are asking a rental price of $1200/month. (If interested in purchasing contact us for a price)



A few facts:


  • 3 bedrooms

  • 2 1/2 baths

  • Laundry room with washer and electric or gas drier hook-up.

  • Electric or gas stove hook-up

  • 2 car garage

  • A/C

  • End unit which includes extra windows; one above the kitchen sink and another in the garage.

  • Hardwood floors on 1/2 the main level

  • Cable and Satellite ready

  • Finished basement that is wired for surround sound

  • Built in 2007







4 comments:

  1. I'd be interested in checking out your townhouse. How can I contact you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @gryffinkat: It would probably be best at this point to contact you via email. If you comment with your email I will make sure I don't post that comment as to not publicize your personal info. Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I am interested in checking out one of your rooms and have more questions. how can I contact you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your interest, unfortunately all our spaces are filled for now.

      Delete